Information on Iowa Dental Implants
Are you missing one, two or multiple teeth? Do you feel embarrassment when you smile or pain when you chew? Missing teeth can have a negative impact on your life. Dental implants may be the perfect remedy to your problem!
Here at Iowa Dental Arts, we offer the entire range of dental implant procedures from start to finish, including implant placement, bone grafting, and final restorations. All of this is accomplished in a comfortable, nurturing environment with the option of sedation to ensure that your experience is pleasant and pain-free. You don’t have to live another day with the shame, pain, and embarrassment that missing teeth cause. Call our Des Moines office today for a free consultation for dental implants!
Why Choose Dental Implants? Dental implants are the absolute best method to obtain a winning, strong smile that feels just like your natural teeth. Dental implants are the #1 recommended tooth-replacement option for their superior durability, comfort, and aesthetics. Dr. Dennis Winter is a virtuoso of dental implants and will be able to guide and care for you during the entire dental implant process. From start to finish, our practice is the go-to practice for dental implants!
There are many benefits of dental implants, including:
• Dental implants restore proper chewing and bite strength.
• Enable you to enjoy your favorite foods.
• Lets you smile with confidence.
• Give you the confidence to socialize again.
• Free you from feeling self-conscious.
• Implants will stay securely in place.
• Dental implants prevent further bone loss.
• Implant dentistry doesn’t damage other healthy teeth.
• Dental implants won’t irritate your gums.
• Implants can improve your speech.
Our Iowa Dental Implants Can Give You the Transformation Your Smile Deserves
How do I know if I'm the right candidate for dental implants?
Replacing your teeth and filling in the gaps can completely change the way you feel about your smile. Most patients are good candidates for dental implants, which is why this treatment is so widely accepted and successful.
A good candidate for this service should have the following:
• Healthy gums
• Commitment to taking care of your newly implanted teeth and gums surrounding it - this includes brushing and flossing on a daily basis, as well as follow-up cleanings
• Enough bone in their jaw to anchor the implants
Most dental implants are successful and are able to give patients of all ages the smile they've been missing. The first step to a long-lasting smile is to make sure you're keeping up with your oral health care. This includes getting rid of any bad habits like tobacco use, improving your diet by avoiding foods that are too tough to chew, and practicing top oral hygiene on a daily basis.
Don't make your smile wait - call us about our Iowa dental implants by reaching the closest office to you.
Restore your beautiful smile with Dental Implants. Call 515-277-6657 or