Dental Exams and X-Rays
Dental exams and X-rays are an important part of improving and maintaining oral health. Digital X-rays are more comfortable and contain only one-tenth the radiation of former methods, making them safer for patients. They are also more effective because patients can better see the condition of their teeth due to stronger magnification and digital photography. Digital photos are taken before and after procedures to monitor the patient’s progress.
- A review of your oral hygiene and dental health; during your first visit, we will review your paperwork and medical history.
- Your teeth and gums will be evaluated for signs of decay or disease.
- Existing dental restorations will be evaluated maintenance and repair.
- A gum disease and oral cancer screening will be performed.
- The educational program Guru, which utilizes special videos available on iPads and in-office screens, will be used to educate you about your mouth and the treatments available.