Diet and Nutrition
Diet and nutrition help keep your smile beautiful. At Iowa Dental Arts, a licensed, registered dietician is available to counsel you on how your diet affects your oral health. To promote tooth and gum health:
- Eat a well-balanced diet to support a healthy immune system
- Keep your mouth moist by drinking lots of water
- Avoid soft, sweet, or sticky snacks
- Brush your teeth at least twice daily or after each meal
- Floss your teeth at least once daily. The best time to floss is right before bed.
- Use a fluoride rinse daily
To see how you diet and regimen stacks up, call the office of your top provider of Des Moines holistic dentistry at (515) 277-6657 or Click Here to schedule an appointment today!